BOISE, Idaho, Aug. 28 /PRNewswire/ — DDRS is pleased to announce the purchase of Kemper Pointe, a Class A, four-story office building located on 7870 E. Kemper Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. Kemper Pointe is a multi-tenant office building, offering approximately 96,660 square feet of rentable space on approximately 5.2 acres. Built in 2005, this high-quality constructed building offers a low-maintenance, timeless design that has successfully commanded some of the highest office rents in the city. Kemper Pointe is situated in one of the best multi-access locations in Suburban Cincinnati, providing excellent access to highways and thoroughfares, as well as proximity to a large variety of amenities including shopping, dining, entertainment, and high-end residential areas.
DDRS is a nationwide buyer of investment-grade commercial properties. Over the last three years, the company has acquired approximately 200 properties valued at over $2 billion. The primary focus of DDRS is on well-positioned, intrinsic-valued real estate such as retail, office, flex, industrial, and multifamily opportunities. DDRS has three regional acquisition offices located in Atlanta, Boise, and Chicago. For more information, contact Vic Moore in the Atlanta office at 678-384-3774, Bill Fremgen in Boise at 208-489-2600, or Matt Blauvelt in Chicago at 312-212-4456. Information is also available by visiting http://www.ddrs.net.
© 2007 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.
No related posts.
- Brown Announces Increase In Rural Housing Access For Residents In Ashtabula County As A Result Of 2014 Farm Bill Passage
- Brown Helps Pass Provision That Will Prevent Struggling Homeowners Who Modified Mortgages Or Completed Short Sales From Being Hit With A Huge Tax Increase
- OHFA Joins the Nation in Commemorating Fair Housing Month
- OHFA Awarded More Than $560,000 to Continue Housing Counseling in Ohio
- Congressman Tim Ryan Announces Nearly $650,000 in NeighborhoodWorks Grants to Improve Housing Opportunities
- Affordable housing initiatives approved by OHFA Board
- OHFA Board approves more than $11.15 million in funding for affordable housing developments
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (CABOR) Recognized by Ohio Association of Realtors for RPAC Achievement
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency Board Approves More Than $9.91 Million In Funding For Affordable Housing Development Projects
- OHFA Board approves funding; bolsters affordable housing development
- OHFA BOARD APPROVES $5.8 MILLION FOR DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF AFFORDABLE HOUSING IN CUYAHOGA, FRANKLIN, MEDINA AND PERRY COUNTIES
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (CABOR) Speakers Bureau Addresses 'The Real State of Real Estate'
- OHFA Board approves more than $5 million in funding for affordable housing
- More than $8 million approved by OHFA Board for affordable housing in Ohio
- Enterprise Celebrates 25th Anniversary at Community Conference in Cleveland